The rules: Each player list 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags six more people.
- I love to read! I read mostly mystery, but lately I have been expanding my selection. I still stick to fiction most of the time. :)
- I like bowling, but hate the way my hands feel after picking the ball up 4 times. Ya know how they get all oily? YUCK!
- When I ski, I enjoy skiing the nice little lazy-dazy cattracks. No black diamonds for me folks. In fact pretty much anything over green is not for me. I just like to go down for a mild exercise, and mostly to enjoy the outdoors!
- I am an RN. That is, registered nurse. I have never worked as one, but maybe someday when the time is right.
- I don’t like to iron. I think it is a pain in the rear, so I don’t do it very often. However, when I do get around to ironing a few shirts, or worse, placemats, I can’t help but think they look so much better. I still will NOT iron pillowcases, or sheets!
- I like to bake. I prefer it over cooking dinner. Probably mostly because it typically means that it is something sweet and I have such a sweet-tooth! The bad thing about that is that sometimes these sweet treats replace meals…probably not the healthiest thing! Oh well!