We went up to the Bay Area over the weekend for Emily's wedding (John's cousin) and had fun seeing family and friends/old roommates...while we were there we took a little mini trip into San Francisco. We bought some sourdough bread and had some yummy ice cream at Ghiradelli Square. We also saw the sea lions on Pier 39. It was fun to see Emily, she looked amazing and so happy. Good luck to you Emily and Jason! Sadly, I don't have any pictures from the reception--that just shows you my horrible picture taking habits!
Getting a Kick out of Music
2 years ago
2 comments:
I love visiting San Francisco...it has been quite a while since I've been up there. How do you do that slideshow?
I do the slideshow by posting the pictures to my Picasa web album and then creating the slideshow through that. It's pretty quick and easy.
Post a Comment