I finished the book yesterday morning, and I must say that I thought it was great. Yay for good books! Now I just have to go through and read them all over again...:)
Getting a Kick out of Music
2 years ago
John, Jessica, Nathan, Alex and Owen
I finished the book yesterday morning, and I must say that I thought it was great. Yay for good books! Now I just have to go through and read them all over again...:)
Posted by Jessica at 2:18 PM
4 comments:
Jess-I'm so glad to hear that you liked it too!! I've read a ton of reviews from both parents and actual book reviewers that wished the ending would have been more realistic. Hello...!! It's a fantasy/romance novel! What do they expect? It's like they wanted it to end with everyone dead! But...I loved it too and I was just thinking that as soon as I get my books back from the people who are borrowing them, I will begin reading them again too! They seem to totally suck me in! Well..hope your family is doing well! Nathan keeps getting BIGGER and BIGGER but I guess it's probably worse for you!! Love you lots and hopefully I will get to see you soon!
Exactly...it is fiction!!! :)
Well that was quick. I'm glad you liked it. You know me, I'll wait until I can get it from the library. I'm currently #15 on the wait list, so hopefully they ordered lots of copies. I can't wait to read it.
I just finished it last night. I'm sad it's over :(
I guess we have the movie and New Moon to look forward to. I'm going to start reading them again soon as well!
Post a Comment