It's so funny to me to see some people's blogs who are bundling up for like 50 degree weather--not saying that I haven't done it before myself, BUT when you have 9 degree weather with the windchill factor making it feel like -15 degrees, it kind of changes your perspective on bundling up! :) It has been so cold this past weekend, and it will stay really cold until who knows when. Next week is supposed to be back up in the 30's, so we'll see. One large plus to the cold weather is that it snowed, and has stuck for several days!! Yahoo!! I haven't convinced Nathan to go play in it yet-- the first day when it was still in the 20's with no wind, he just wouldn't put his boots on. Now I don't want to go outside cause of the wind!
We celebrated Nathan's birthday last night, and I will post pics and give more info on that tomorrow when it is his actual birthday!
Getting a Kick out of Music
2 years ago
2 comments:
You aren't really planning on it being in the 30's right?? They say here in Idaho if you don't like the weather wait 5 mintues so you never know what you are going to get hit with!! But I do hate the cold especially at 2am but believe it or not it is warmer at 2am than 6am!! I have been prayer for this artic weather to leave for the sake of our kids!!
It is so cold. I can barely keep my feet warm. I love to come into my warm house when transitioning from my car. I don't like how long it take the car to warm up during this weather. I can't wait for it to get into the 30's again. That is at least bearable.
Post a Comment