A couple of weeks ago, I was making cookies and Nathan was helping to unwrap the chocolate kisses to go on top. He started singing these random parts of songs, namely part of the ABC song and part of the Ladybug song. I don't know why, but he kept singing "7,8,9" of the ladybug song over and over. I just thought it was funny! And, the other funny thing about his unwrapping the kisses was he was lining them up and would get upset if I touched them or moved them at all.
Getting a Kick out of Music
2 years ago
2 comments:
How cute! Love it. Good luck w/ the new baby! Looking forward seeing this new baby boy! Love the belly shots.
Miles was in the room when I played that video, and he started doing a sing song voice like Nathan. Where's my cookie? Just kidding...
Post a Comment