Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring?

I am officially scared to say the word spring. I am afraid it will drive away the slightly warmer temperatures and bring back the snow. Yesterday it was a nice day...ya know low 40's! :) We played outside for a couple of hours, Nathan riding his tricycle that he got for Christmas, playing with the sidewalk chalk and playing in the melting snow. Nathan was also able to go down his slide again, nevermind the pile of snow at the bottom that he landed in every time! It was nice to see the sun! Fast forward to this morning and we woke up to snow on the ground and still snowing. Luckily it all melted today! We can see parts of our grass and it seems like more snow melts away every day. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is a trend I will keep seeing :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So all I can say is don't watch the news...It is going to snow tomorrow but more in the mountains! I pray every day for it not to snow because you know I have anxiety driving in more than like 2 inches! We played outside today also in the snow and the kids loved it! I told them we need snowblow the backyard and start playing soccer and Cooper is already asking to plant the garden! I might actually see you on Sunday if my kids stay healthy!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Glad it's "warming up" where you are. :)

Life with two is both easier and harder than I expected. Easier because it's actually not too tough to juggle two kids' needs; harder because the sleep deprivation can really fray your nerves sometimes. Thank goodness that doesn't last!

Congrats on Baby #2!