Monday, March 23, 2009

Update

Just a few pictures from what we've been up to lately. Nathan was being cute in the bath the other day and wanted to wear his bucket as a hat. I just love his smile in the picture!



John and I went to his IV sedation course in Portland a week or so ago, and these are just a few pictures of him working after he got his IV's started. He did great starting IV's and we'll go back in a couple of weeks for another busy weekend. I went along to kinda help with the assistants with the medications. I'm glad I went and was able to help.





We stopped at Multnomah Falls on our way back from Portland, it was really cold when we were there, but I definitely want to go back and hike up closer someday. It was beautiful!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Wow those falls are really pretty. You look so good. You are such a cute pregnant lady.

Emily said...

Did I already congratulate you on your new baby?? I don't remember, but CONGRATULATIONS! I was so excited when I found out, and my parents had known for a long time. No one tells me these things.

holly said...

You don't even look pregnant! How nice to have a face that stays the same size...:)
We move in July, and we are still going to Utah. It's bittersweet.